Sunday, April 11, 2010

Writing...





Experience, simply put, is the best teacher. There is no book on life experiences, only elaborated sheets that attempt to lead a troubled mind. And perhaps, they do so, but with an equivocated voice. Perhaps, by incidence. Nonetheless, true life experience is found in those that alive. Alive...but bear mistakes; living or inanimate.


Anyways, in the wake of my recent break-up, the best advice came from the most unlikely of sources, E_____. E______, who often lacks brevity in most things, was impeccably concise in his advice. "Just write", he said.



I have found therapy and peace in doing so. I will continue to do so. Being 3 years my senior, I should probably listen to him. Although I consider myself a vessel for great capacity, his life experience outweighs anything I have ever accomplished in academia.


So...I will write.

Good Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment